SoftSwiss: Providing Online Software Since 2008
Are you planning to play at a bitcoin casino?
Maybe you’re planning to operate one.
Either way, chances are good you’ll end up on a SoftSwiss platform.
These guys have been dealing with software in one form or another since 2008. Back then they played in the online auction space.
They still do today.
But around 2010 they decided the online gambling space was too lucrative to pass up. So they jumped in and created their software using the popular Ruby on Rails platform.
And that’s not even close to it. They’ve also partnered with other companies that allow them and their operators to offer more than 400 games to their customers.
What companies, and what kinds of games? You’ll have to read on to find out.
Services They Offer Casino Operators
Let’s start with operators. What kind of help can they get from SoftSwiss?
Turnkey Casino Software – Operators will get 3 months marketing and SEO, hosting, support, a gambling license and regular updates of mobile-friendly games.
White Label – Operators will be able to offer 400+ standard games and 30+ mobile games. This platform comes with payment processing and SoftSwiss consulting.
Gaming Auction Software – This is where SoftSwiss got their start. The benefit to their auction software is you don’t have to worry about legal or licensing hurdles since it’s not technically gambling. This will allow you to launch your business faster.
Bitcoin Casino Solution – Bitcoin is the cool thing to have nowadays. SoftSwiss’ platform comes with bitcoin-ready games, payment processing, support and regular updates. No 3rd party is needed for banking, either.
There are several benefits to running a bitcoin casino:
- No gambling license required.
- Smaller application costs and monthly fees.
- Launch your casino faster.
- Appeals to players that want anonymity.
- Fast deposit and withdrawal processing.
- Players can’t chargeback.
- Confirmations take less than 1 hour.
And here are some of the options you’ll have:
- Choose between manual or instant payouts.
- You can set the limit on multiple cash-outs – even make it so you have to approve them first.
- Set the limits players can bet in – BTC, mBTC and uBTC.
- You can choose to accept any other currency including Litecoin, Dogecoin and Peercoin.
- You can add custom games like Satoshi Dice.
The bottom line – this is a business-in-a-box and the barrier to entry is still low. With a bit of brainstorming it shouldn’t be all that difficult to distinguish yourself from the other bitcoin platforms.
Software Companies That Work With SoftSwiss
The platform isn’t the only reason to work with SoftSwiss. You’ll have access to other software providers.
I’d bet you have heard of at least one of these companies.
BetSoft Gaming – This is my favorite US software provider. They’re a leader in the 3D gambling space. Play at one of their casinos and enjoy 3D slots with entertaining cut scenes, bonus rounds and video game-quality graphics. They have games compatible with Windows, Apple and Android mobile devices, too.
Amatic – They’re a well-known Austrian company that offers classic casino games, all of which are mobile ready.
Microgaming – If you live in the UK no doubt you’ve heard of Microgaming. They have licenses for all the major movie and game titles. You can take your pick from 400-600 games which include live dealer, slots, progressive jackpots, table games and more. Many of these games you can even find in brick and mortar casinos.
Working with these providers gives operators a much wider selection of games to offer their players.
That’s what you call a win-win.
Casinos Using SoftSwiss Software
Okay players – where the heck can you sign up to get some of this multi-software provider goodness?
There are 4 casinos you can choose from:
- BitCasino.cc – No download necessary – just play from your browser. They offer a 105% deposit bonus and up to 98% payouts. There is a 20% deposit bonus too. They have a variety of games including blackjack, roulette and slots. But they DON’T HAVE live dealer games.
- BitStars Casino – They offer slots, progressive jackpots, table and live casino games – more than 400 provably fair games! They have a 3-tier deposit bonus that gets you up to 1BTC by the time you’re done. We rate them a B. Read our Bitstarz review here.
- Casino Evolution – Play with Bitcoin, Peercoin and Litecoin. They use HTML5 so their games will be compatible on all devices. They have a live dealer casino, 30+ HD games and a 100% welcome bonus up to 1 BTC.
- Princess Star Casino – Choose between the casino and sportsbook. They offer a 100% deposit bonus up to $250.
My guess is that more casinos jump on board in the near future. Between the options and outside software providers, there’s no reason not to.